TRIMSAFE | Workplace Health and Safety Kit for Lawn Mowing & Gardening Contractors
Safety Work Kits provides industry specific health and safety kits for a wide range of property maintenance businesses. This includes lawn mowing contractors and gardening contractors.
Our TrimSafe kits are very transportable, making it easy for you to move between your many workplace premises.
TrimSafe Workplace Safety Kits | Key Facts
- Our TrimSafe Kit is very affordable; additional individual kit items can be separately purchased.
- They have been developed for New Zealand businesses by an experienced health and safety consultant.
- Our kits provide a simple, clear, and practical approach to help you meet your legal health and safety requirements.
- Our workplace safety kits are easy to transport and store within your vehicle or with your on-site work items.
- Plus, with each Kit supplied, we include ongoing assistance, information and support for the next 12 month period.
- Most importantly, we offer a unique, all-in-one, comprehensive health and safety system. It has been purposely designed to fit into a single, easy to access folder (225 mm x 165 mm). Key items in the folder include: health and safety policy; emergency plan; hazard register; health and safety reports and investigation forms.
- The information in each folder is also available as an APP that can be installed on your smart phone and desktop computer and used while on site.
For full details on the contents of our Work Kits please view What’s In Our Work Kits.
Our standard TrimSafe Kit is only $135.00 (excl GST & freight).
For more information about our unique TrimSafe Kit or to order your Kit/s please Contact Us.